[Harp-L] 3draw bend / overblow

Been playing for about 5 months and I am starting to notice a hindrance to
my progression.

1. I still cannot overblow which is frustrating me more and more
2. I am noticing I have poor control when i need to hit clean bends, and
I'm pretty sure i cant hit the deepest bend on the 2 and 3draw still.

I am pretty sure these two hindrances are directly related and I am
struggling to break through.  If anyone has any advice I'd like to hear it.

Cheers,

Bill - Philly

--
*William G. Madel*