Re: [Harp-L] Some observations on 12th position on the diatonic

I love 12th position! Here's a recorded example ... Key of F on a C harp. I
recorded this with the Willie Hayes Band last summer. The tune is Clean Up
Woman with Vivian Vance Kelly on vocals.
 http://alonetone.com/ibblue2/tracks/clean-up-woman
tom albanese