Re: [Harp-L] PA systems

Though the Behringer/Harbinger packages are inexpensive I have been using
then for two years now am am very pleased. I use them at least once a week
in the summer for multiple purposes and they have held up to the set up and
tear down. Expensive is not always better. And sometimes better is excess.
I buy Big River harps and replace the combs. For my skill level they work
and sound great. A $100 custom harp would be a waist of money for me.
Having a $4000 sound system would also be a waist of money. I usually am
not doing paid gigs and everyone is happy with the sound quality.

I also own a B-52 Matrix-200 system. It is a nice package including the
rolling case. I have had this for 5 or 6 years and it still works great.
The speakers sound great for their size.

Derwood