[Harp-L] Richard Hunter performance this Friday night Jan. 27 in Westport CT

On Friday, Jan. 27, Iâll be doing a short one-man set with my harps and my looper at The Dressing Room in Westport, CT. Thisâll be one of my first performances featuring new material with the looper, and it should be a blast. (The Dressing Room's house band, a/k/a House Dressing, will also be on the bill, along with various guests.)

The Dressing Room is a terrific restaurant as well as a stage, and the music starts around 8 PM. If youâre planning to have dinner, make reservations.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick