Re: [Harp-L] Re: New Suzuki Diatonic Harmonica - OLIVE

Sorry , I missed something here ...maybe:
is the changing the covers discussed here to avoid the painful Manji plates?
I've never tried a Manji so I am curious...( and don't care for the plates on the Hohner MS....against my mouth).
This makes the Olive sound interesting since so many have liked the Manji harps ( if the plates are the same)

Grant