Re: [Harp-L] Personal Monitor

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 11:04 PM, Richard Trafford-Owen <
richardtraffordowen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I play in quite a few small venues where the band does not use a PA and I
> have no monitoring other than my own amp.

Two other solutions for monitoring yourself:

   1. wear a soft foam earplug in one ear. I use it in a lot of situations.
   2. While sitting at my pedal steel guitar, I wore a simple headband,
   in-ear headset around my neck. When harp solos came up, I easily put phones
   in ears and heard my vocal mic (no FX) using a simple mic splitter (Rolls,
   I think)

Robert Hale
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success