Re: [Harp-L] Some observations on 12th position on the diatonic

Richard said "I tend to think in terms of keys rather than positions"

some people call 12th  "1st flat"  , cause it represents the key with 1 flat, a.k.a. the key of F
I'll re-share a comment I made long ago.  I personally have named 12th "reverse cross" because it's just the opposite of cross harp. In cross, you grab that C harp to play the key of G, but in 12th, you grab that G harp to play the key of C.

do or use whatever works for you :)

Jim Rumbaugh