Re: [Harp-L] David Naiditch's new Gypsy Jazz CD

Thanks, Tony, for the great review of my new CD.  Everyone really had fun recording this CD and we really connected musically.  It was one of those great moments when everything seemed to come together.  As you point out, Gonzalo Bergara and Pat Cloud are word-class musicians, and I was really grateful to get to record with them. Jeffrey Radaich and Biran Netzley (both members of Gonzalo’s quartet) provided a great rhythm section.

For those curious about this Gypsy jazz CD, I’ve posted 6 complete tracks on Reverbnation:

            http://www.reverbnation.com/davidnaiditch

 You can hear short snippets of each of the 15 tunes on CD Baby.  From CD Baby you can also purchase the CD or download the tunes.

	http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/davidnaiditch2

David Naiditch
http://www.davidnaiditch.com/DavidNaiditch