[Harp-L] Self-promotion of new record(s) featuring harmonica

Hi Folks
I have just launched two records on CD Baby,
http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/RichardHammersley
one is of my original blues songs and has quite a lot of harmonica on it, although it is not a 'harmonica' record by the standards set by Harp-lers and is on the avant garde end of the blues train, if not actually strapped to the cow catcher. The other is of musique concrete compositions, although there was sometimes a harmonica in my pocket while I was editing the tapes :)
  Richard Hammersley