Re: [Harp-L] Richard Hunter >

philharpn@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Richard: your rig is a Fireball V mic connected to RP to Peavey KB2. What
> is between the Fireball micand RP? The Fireball looks like it has a handle
> of some sort in your video. Phil

The Fireball is a factory-modified Fireball with a Fireball V element
inside a Fireball (non-V) shell, as opposed to a production Fireball V.
The "handle" is a Blowsmeaway inline volume control.  As I said in a
a built-in volume control.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter