Re: [Harp-L] Richard Hunter

Richard: your rig is a Fireball V mic connected to RP to Peavey KB2. What is between the Fireball micand RP? The Fireball looks like it has a handle of some sort in your video.
Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Jan 18, 2012 8:31 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Richard Hunter

Elizabeth Hess wrote:
<I wanted to get an amp that was robust but compact, and I decided to take the
plunge and get a <Digitech RP355 and Richard Hunter's patch set.
<
<Today I finally got everything frobbed and franged and installed and up and
running.  It's very <cool.  I have a lot of exploring to do -- this thing makes
a lot of different sounds!
<
<I'm a real Nervous Nellie when it comes to installing stuff on my computer.
Richard was <wonderfully supportive -- and very patient -- while I worked my way
through the process of getting <the box and the software up and running.  I was
able to do most of the basic computer stuff, <myself, but he was always ready
with an answer when got lost or stuck, and didn't make me feel <stupid for
asking.
<
<Not affiliated.  Just a fan.  Thank you, Richard.

You're welcome.  I should note, for accuracy's sake, that the RP isn't an
amp--it's an amp modeler/multiFX device, and you need to run it through an amp
to make a sound. I use a Peavey KB2 keyboard amp for that purpose; a PA system
or powered PA speaker are other good choices.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick