Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Advice on learning to play chromatic

Elizabeth.....
I'm humbled... I love your enthusiasm for the harmonica, and now the SUZUKI
/ HAMMOND Melodion 44 too!

There is no argument for we are friends, and I can shoulder criticism.
Okay, I concede that there are a lot of self-taught harmonica players in
harmonicaland, and some whom are very notable.

Let me qualify my earlier statement by adding this..... If you want to take
the fast-lane to playing the chromatic harmonica, you need to get a teacher
with experience who is knowledgable to answer all of your questions and to
direct you on the right path.

Love and Peace - PLAY THE HARMONICA

George