[Harp-L] Solo tuned harp

Seydel offers the 12 hole Solist Pro in three octave solo tuning. They are
not exactly inexpensive, but the plus is that they can be had in any key
(within reason)

There have been a number of posts recently on the subject of Hohner's
allegedly 'customer unfriendly' service. I have had exactly the opposite
experience with Seydel who generally could not be more helpful. Perhaps like
Avis used to claim "they try harder"

Having said that I must say (like everyone else) that Hohner's new
maintenance videos are terrific. As I have previously purchased Rupert
Oysler's maintenance DVDs, I am beginning to run out of excuses for not
tackling maintenance on my stock of harmonicas.

Some posters have attributed Hohner's new positive attitude to customer
service to the advent of Michael Timler on their team. Of course all you
guys know where Michael comes from? Prior to the late lamented Harponline.de
he was the "friendly face" of Seydel - a role now filled by Dr. Bertram
Becher.

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana