Re: [Harp-L] uncomfortable Manji plates

My understanding is that the ProHarp covers fit on the Manji, using a
second hole already in place on the Manji reed plates and comb. And I think
the new Suzuki model is basically this concept, ProMaster covers on a Manji
(Olive).
If I may offer a word of encouragement, I too began playing with harps that
didn't have the reed plates extending out to the front of the comb (Special
20s), but now I am used to models (Marine Band etc) that have that feature.
So give it time--and don't kill yourself!