Re: [Harp-L] Does a Multi-Fx like this exist?

Hi Mike -

Not sure this will do the trick for you, but if you put all your effects _before_ the looper, you can record with whatever effects and eq you choose going in, and then when you're playing over the loop, you can still bring effects in and out without changing the sound of the loop. This is essentially what I do... (I also use two volume pedals, one before and one after the looper).

I'm not aware of a better/simpler solution, but there may be such a thing. There are, of course, expensive and complex solutions....

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com