[Harp-L] Hohner's wonderful new return Policy

It was sad to hear about someone being unhappy about hohner ether fix'n or repair'n
one of their defective products. My experience with a bad harp (which i have had many)
'...was very much the same as John's....I called hohner...they said send it in ...then they sent back a new ...good working harp..... I don't know what made me call hohner.... music stores had those billows ...forever
and the policy was ...you blow in it ..you buy it...period .... so i am very happy hohner is acting as if my broken new hohner might have something to do with them and are willing to make it right....WBjr