RE: [Harp-L] question 4 u blues archivists

That is probably Mick Jagger & The Red Devils “The Famous Blues Session”Officially unreleased material from May 1992 that has been bootlegged extensively.
That is Lester Butler on harp and Paul Size on guitar, not Eric Clapton
 from wikipediaMick Jagger became interested in the Red Devils following a
recommendation by Rick Rubin, who was producing Jagger's third solo
album. After scouting the band at King King, Jagger joined them on stage
 in May 1992 and performed Bo Diddley's "Who Do You Love" and Little Walter's version of "Blues with a Feeling".[2]
 A month later, the Red Devils were invited to record some blues
standards with Jagger, presumably for his upcoming solo album. During
one thirteen-hour recording session at Ocean Way Recording in Hollywood, Jagger and the Devils recorded thirteen songs, including "Mean Old World", "Talk to Me Baby", "Shake 'Em on Down", and "Forty Days and Forty Nights".[2]
 According to bassist Jonny Ray Bartel, the songs were essentially
unrehearsed and most were completed in three or fewer takes, with no
overdubs – Jagger wanted to recreate the spontaneous, rough and tumble
quality of his favorite early Chicago blues.
When Jagger's Wandering Spirit
 was released in 1993, it did not include any of the songs recorded with
 the Red Devils. During a short tour of England in March–April 1993,
Jagger joined the band for several performances and there was talk of
releasing an album with the June 1992 recordings. However, only one song
 from the session, "Checkin' Up on My Baby", was released, appearing on Jagger's The Very Best of Mick Jagger album in 2007.
Ryan