Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Just my questions

 Thanks Rick and W B.  These versions are also amazing.  Inspiring feedback, performances, and testimony to a great song that so many folks covered it w/  harmonica.

Although, at the end of W B's demo, I think I heard someone say that they were going to launch into "Friend of the Devil" next, which I'm sure was on many set lists if not right after, close to "Willin' " back then.

Not a bad song for Harp either.  We didn't even have to change keys!
I would venture a lot of folks covered and recorded that one too.

Cheers-
Burke T.

Message: 1

Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 15:56:00 +0000

From: Rick Epping <rickepping@xxxxxxxxx>

To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Here's a version of Willin' from a '70s BBC program, where I used a country

tuned harp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGA_a7lxYB0

A little more hair here and there back then!

Best,

Rick

Message: 2

Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 11:37:33 -0500

From: W B <wbharptime2@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [Harp-L] re: just my questions / Willin'

To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Hey Steve,

I shared this w/ you on facebook but wanted to post here as well.

Throw my recent version of Willin' into the pile with the other great

versions posted here.

http://soundcloud.com/outoftherain/willin-drt-whus-12-10-11

WBee