Re: [Harp-L] .Google Plus Harp Hangout?

Yes its free. You need a Google Plus account, and a computer or smartphone
with a webcam.  A good fast connection is also desirable.   I suggest that
anyone with the above pre-requisites add me,  "David Fairweather" to one of
their Google Plus "Circles" and I will reciprocate.   From there its just a
matter of coordinating a convenient time for up to 10 of us to get together
in a "Hangout".