[Harp-L] Harp Amp Option for IBC in Memphis

Last year during the IBC solo/duo competition, I opted to use a Lone Wolf
Harp Attack Pedal rather than paying the extra airline baggage fees and then
having to haul an amp back and forth to Beale Street.  I made my decision
after a lot of research and experimenting with the Harp Attack Pedal in
advance.   At the IBC I ran direct to the PA and was extremely happy with
the tone I was able to get.  This year I'll be back with my full band and
once again facing the choice of whether to haul and amp or play through one
of the backline amps.  As I recall, the backline amps were fairly standard
upper end stuff so I've decided to use the Harp Attack Pedal in conjunction
with the provided backline. That combo should give me all the crunch and
punch I need.  Anyone else considering a similar plan?

Bobby