Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 20:34:35 +0100

From: Ben Bouman <fitgo@xxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Just my questions

To: burket@xxxxxxx

Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Steve Baker and Chris Jones have this song on of their cd's. I think it is one

of the best I've ever heard!!

A friend of mine , Cor Groot , and I played this song during a harpmeeting in

Holland as you can see here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqgQla6_SPU&feature=player_embedded

I'm using one of my beta-harps in G, country tuned

Ben Bouman

www.customharmonicashop.nl

www.harmonicainstituut.nl

www.marble-amps.com