[Harp-L] Turbo Slide

Hi all!
It's a long time I don't post anything on this page, but I always read the titles of your topics to choose what can be interesting for me.
Being a chromatic player that loves the diatonic too (sooner or later I'll start again in playing it in concerts...), I can't avoid to bring to your attention a particolar kind of new harmonica called "Turbo slide" (http://www.turboharp.com/) and invented by Dr James Antaki.
It's a diatonic harmonica equipped with a plastic slide inside witch there're many little magnets that act on the reeds compelling them to move away from the normal position to obtain notes not present in the Richter tuning.
The incredible effect you obtain this way, apart the fact that the diatonic harmonica became a truly chromatic, is that you can manage to obtain a unbelievable glissato that is impossible on any other kind of harmonica, either diatonic or chromatic.
In the pages signed below, you can appreciate the great versatility of this weird instrument, beside the incredible skillness of the italian player Federico Pellegrini
I'm starting to thing that my chromatic could be totally unusefull... :-)

Angelo Adamo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZH0hNevbBY

:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4YuQ73tAhs&feature=related