Re: [Harp-L] Draw 2 problems

Nearly every beginner struggles with 2 draw.

Lower your jaw.  All the way lower.
Fan your lips as though you are saying a hard E.
Breathe in, don't suck in.
Visualize the air filling up a balloon in your forehead.

Expect at least 6 months before it is consistently nice, do not worry
if it takes over a year.  You will get it.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com