[Harp-L] Just my questions

So, through a set of circumstances too difficult to explain here, I have been asked to play harmonica in a show that replicates the well-known Linda Ronstadt album "Heart Like a Wheel."
I am basically playing on just two songs... "Guess It Doesn't Matter Anymore" and "Willin".
I'm doing OK with it considering my limited time to be involved. My question is: Did they have low F harps back in the 70s, or whenever this album was recorded?
It appears to me, in Guess It Doesn't Matter,.. that a low F was used. At least, that is what I am using.
There isn't a lot of harp in either of the songs, so they are happy with whatever I do, as long as I get the intro to Willin right.
I thought I was done with my playing in front of people, but here I am again. And..... a trio that was put together for a local telethon that is televised all over southern Minn. and northern Iowa, which includes me on harp.... is now opening for this Heart Like a Wheel show.
All of a sudden, I am practicing and rehearsing a lot. Go figure.
for anyone interested.. I am attaching one of the songs from our trio... Hopefully.. It's a rough early solo for me, so be kind.

Steve Webb in Minn.
where the sun has been shining and it never snows anymore.