[Harp-L] Elvis mic with 2 EQs and foot switch

Hi Everyone,

I have been playing a gig with a sound man who wants to give me two mics, one for vocals and one for rack harp. This arrangement drives me nuts cause shifting from mic to mic throws off my game when I am trying to focus on playing a song.

I started thinking about the ideal mic for me and I came up with this idea - the "Elvis" shure mic with the 57 element ( I think that is what it is) and a foot pedal rig that would switch between 2 different EQs, one for rack harp and one for vocals.

There are a lot of ways to do this I suppose and I am really not much of a gear head, so I thought I would throw this out and see if anyone has some great ways to do this.

There may be enough room in the Elvis mic for another element, or maybe some EQ pedal that accepts a lo impedance cord.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Richard Sleigh
P.O. Box 23