 From: Greg Heumann <greg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp- L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 9:05 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Toots Thielemans' Mic (shameless self promotion)

I think this sort of leaked out before - but (the wheels of progress turn very slowly with big stars under big management) it is now official - I'm proud to say Toots Thielemans has officially endorsed the Ultimate Series microphones. Visit http://www.blowsmeaway.com/ultimate.html for some pics and a quote from Toots.

/Greg

http://blowsmeaway.com
http://facebook.com/blowsmeawayproductions