Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica belt for a size 8 eleven year old girl?

On Jan 6, 2012, at 8:43 PM, Joshua King wrote:

> I got a Lee Oskar harmonica belt like the Seydel one and cut some of the strap off.  It fits.
> My sister says to tell her to go to the craft store and "bling it" to make it cute.
> And put  stuff on the cut so the thread won't split.
>
> Josh
>

> www.joshuaking.net
> www.imdb.com/name/nm3024577/
> www.facebook.com/pages/Josh-King/263523139791
> www.facebook.com/joshuatking
> www.youtube.com/joshuaking1
>
> Email: Contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Big sis is right. Go get her a size 8 wide white naugahyde belt and sew in some harmonica pouches, Make em tight enough to grip the harps but only 3/4 length so's she can pull them out easily. Another option? Use wide elastic grippies. Like on a gun belt.

Justin Nick O'tyme