Re: [Harp-L] Mickey Raphael at his best

"In the same network there is a Santana at Montreaux blues show that
includes Buddy Guy and Clarence Gatemouth Brown. There is a very good harp
player on this show, I could not identify him I am sure someone on harp-l
can"

The harp player at the Montreaux Jazz Festival performance with Santana is
our own Dane Paul Russell from the central PA area. He posts on here
occasionally and he was there to perform with blues legend Bobby Parker.
Dane is Bobby's band leader and harp player and he's pretty amazing. You
can catch him with Bobby's band for a killer show at Madam's Organ (great
blues club) in the Adams Morgan section of Washington DC. I think that's
the last saturday of every month but check the calendar before heading out
to be sure. They have also played the Chicago bluesfest lately and other
major venues.

Bill Hines