[Harp-L] Re: John Popper Gear Blog

I had some free time this morning due to the weather, so I created a
page at www.mikefugazzi.com/gearandeffects.  It has screen captures of
my POD HD500 settings as well as a link to the Popper Blog.  Finally,
I embedded some effects YouTubes I liked from some buddies of mine -
well they are my harmonica friends other than Mr. Oskar.  I tried to
include some tutorials as well as live performances.

I really want to do some direct recording of the POD HD, but I don't
have a good enough home studio to really hear if it sounds good
recorded.  I thought about miking it up rather than recording direct,
so we'll see.  I am in the process of tracking down some studio
monitors as well as doing some acoustic treatments of my play area.

It sounds great through my monitor, but the room colors a lot of that
too...decision, decisions.