[Harp-L] Sonny Jr. illness

   Sonny Jr. has a strong personality and is passionate about what he
does.  He's no milquetoast, no shrinking violet. That's going to make
you friends as well as enemies.  Personally, I'm pulling for the guy.  Like
Brad and the B-Rad harp, Sonny designed and built an inspired, superior
product.  Unlike Brad, he delivered that product in a timely manner and I
would be hard-pressed to come up any company that has better customer
service than Sonny's.  Hell, the guy would bring you into his house, spend
hours showing you the ins and outs of his amp, and maybe even then feed you
dinner or lunch.  I bought a mic from him years ago.  He called me up
afterwards and spent a half an hour chatting long distance about the mic,
Sonny Terry, harp-l, etc.  Under questioning, he admitted that he
had sold the mic at his cost.  Which pissed me off, I wanted the guy to
make a few bucks so he could continue building his extraordinary stuff.
His mic was, by far, the best one I've ever owned.  It barks like a
junkyard dog.
   So again, I'm pulling for the guy.  This Sunday, when the pastor asks us
for our "private petitions" during prayer, Sonny's on the top of my list.

Mick Zaklan