[Harp-L] Beginners Sessions at Hill Country Harmonica

Hello my friends,

For those out there who have sent us emails about whether Hill Country Harmonica is "beginner-friendly" I wanted to assure you all with a resounding YES.  In fact, we are so committed to making beginners feel welcome that we've added additional early morning workshops on both Saturday and Sunday specifically for the beginner.  These classes are going to be facillitated by Brandon Bailey from Memphis.

Jeff Silverman
Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx