Re: [Harp-L] Re: Sleigh book (was Special 20 mods)

"Here are some of the things you will find in this book:

   - The single most important thing you MUST get right before your reeds
   can respond well.
   - Time-saving checklists to keep you focused and productive.
   - An easy to use, space saving book format with spiral binding.
   - How to finally understand the two main systems for tuning a harmonica
   and the words used to describe them.
   - Color-coded tuning charts for all twelve Diatonic harmonicas in
   standard tuning.
   - How to build confidence by destroying harmonicas!

If I were to coach you over the phone to teach you what I have in this book
it would cost you at least $300 for the basic ideas. You get to study on
your own time AND send me questions if you get stuck. Thats right, if you
buy this book, I’ll personally answer your emails if you have questions on
what is in this book."

I haven't found all the topics he's covered covered as in depth as in the
book...some of it is buried in Harp-L-type posts, but you have to know what
you're looking for to find it.  I haven't seen anything as detailed on
YouTube either...maybe some topics, but not the most important ones.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MikeFugazziMusic>