[Harp-L] Jerry Reed,country harp.

Hi all,
I have been asked to accompany a friend on this classic tune.
My question to any of you country minded players is, does one need a country tuned harp to play this as the late Terry Mcmillan does so here, in terms of the backing/accompaniant?
I am making a reasonable semblance of the fills/solo but find his chording quite difficult to follow.
Any advice appreciated.BTW,I'm playing a stock marine band(D)2nd pos in A.
Thanks,Sean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_h3E_wkYNo