[Harp-L] Sonny Jr. Amp

I have many amps for harp as I am sure many of you are in the same boat.

Some are great for recording but not so good for playing in a band situation.

But the bottom line was, Westside Andy lives near me, has one, sounds like a dream and after I questioned him about the 410, he said, "by all means, go for it".

So, I bought the Cadillac of harp amps in my humble opinion. I also use it for recording because it sounds so darn great.