Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic beginner question

Thanks a lot to all, very usefull comments, very kind people, I feel
welcome. I would love to take classes with a teacher but I have two main
problems, the bandwith here is very poor, skipe simply don't work, and the
second is that I cannot afford the payments right now. But in the future
I'm sure I'll go for lessons.

Javier Dardon