[Harp-L] Sweet Georgia Brown a la Aebersold

I'm looking at the Jamey Aebersold play-along of Sweet Georgia Brown, which is found in Vol. 39, "Swing, Swing, Swing".

On page 1, measure 16, the chords given are G-half-dim (Gm7b5, if I understand correctly) and C7+9.  (Would C7+9 be spelled C E G Bb D#?  Or C E G B D#?  My guess is the former, but I am not sure.)

On page 9, the "Concert Key Solos" section, the chords for measure 16 are given as G- and C7.

I've listened to the track on the CD, and boy, it goes by awfully fast, and my ears just aren't that good, yet.  Can anyone tell me whether one would play a D or a Db with that Gm chord?  And a Bb or B with that C chord?  And if one were playing with a band, would one have to clarify these points before starting to play?  Many thanks.

Elizabeth (the one who doesn't know how to play ANY jazz songs... yet)

P.S.  I will be transcribing the chords into Band-in-a-Box to start, so that I can start slowly and work up to speed.  Yay, BIAB.