[Harp-L] TablEdit for harmonica

Hi Phil
I've been using tabledit as a teaching tool since the late '90s
you can Import/Export midi , Niff , ABC , ASCII.

I've made templates for :

(overblows included)
Richter - Paddy - MM - Major Cross (thanks to Tony Ayers)

Spiral - Dorian - Myxolydian - Ionian
Diminished

XB40 or half-valved in Richter only for the moment.

If you need copys let me know.

I also use another exellent tool with automtic tab & transposing :
Melody Assistant
http://www.myriad-online.com

Also PDFtoMusic can play PDF's tha were created from any music program :
http://www.myriad-online.com/fr/products/pdftomusic.htm

(Stangely, all these progs are French!)

Hope this helps
Mox

" En Angleterre, tout est autorisé sauf ce qui est interdit.
En Allemagne, tout est interdit sauf ce qui est autorisé.
En France, tout est autorisé même ce qui est interdit"
Winston Churchill