[Harp-L] TablEdit for harmonica

Anybody have experience with the guitar tablature program TablEdit using the harmonica feature?

The advantage of TablEdit  is that you can enter a song via tablature or notation. Even if you don't sight read standard notation or even read notation, you can enter the notes on the staff -- say from piano music -- and get instant tablature. You also can play it back to make sure it sounds right by simply hitting the space bar.

In the past I have used music notation -- Music TimeDeluxe 4 from GVOX (Mac & PC) for about $100 that lets you enter via midi keyboard, querty keyboard or mouse click and drag. But I always had to insert the harp tab in the line for lyrics. I use "-" for draw notes and nothing for blow notes.

The advantage of Music TimeDeluxe 4  (or any music software) is that you can transpose a song from one key to another with a click; the bad part is you're left with the opportunity of entering the wrong numbers manually. I used this program to create Amazing Grace  in three keys: C, G and F. Since the song is pentatonic, the accidentals  don't come into play. No F# in the key of G and no Bb in F. Also no bends. (Although there are those who insist on playing Grace with bends).