[Harp-L] Re: behind the scene of amplifying a harp in a rack part 2

Here is my 3rd attempt with my new amplified harp rack setup. I moved the mic around some inside the tube and found the sweet spot.  I spent most of my life playing to black audiences and crazed young white audiences.  Both got way down- as far down as you would get they would go.  The black women always danced liked magic.  My wife danced like that one night in front of me and that was it- we are going on 32 years together.  These songs took me back to those days.  Where have these audiences gone?? Somebody hook me up if they are out there.  I still got that beat in me. The one about men crying slipped in there somehow :-) Walter
bayou boogie
the beat that got the black women down
show me your charm
men aren't suppose to cry