[Harp-L] New, Free Musician's Classifieds

(Please forgive me if you get multiples, I used the wrong email address and
the harp-l meister might forward the first two.)
Greetings Fellow Harpoonists,

I've just finished development on a Classified Advertisement Management
System for use on my website.

I'm using this installation as a beta site before implementing the system on
a major worldwide web presence. Please torture it, over use it and maybe
sell some stuff.

Ads are free.
There is no sign-up required to place an ad.
Individuals and businesses may place ads.
You can upload up to 4 pictures for each ad.
There is no limit to the number of ads you place.
PLEASE use the system as often as you wish.
Place as many ads as you like. (or list your website if you don't have
anything to sell)

RULES:
All ads must be pre-approved by an administrator before publication. (within
48 hours) Ads expire after 30-days (you may renew online) Only musical
related classifieds, please.

Give it a try! Please don't hesitate to request the addition of new
categories and contact me with any issues that arise. I plan to leave the
site active as long as people use it.

Go to http://dennis-cooper.com/cooper-classified-ads-for-musicians/

Best Regards,
Dennis M. Cooper