From: Mike Best (WGE) [mailto:mike.best@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 1:18 AM
To: 'harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [Harp-L] Greg Heumann

You all already know what a terrific, helpful guy Greg Heumann from
www.blowsmeaway.com<http://www.blowsmeaway.com> is, but I thought I would
add my bit

I recently contacted Greg to buy a Samson wireless system from him, but
unfortunately it turns out he is not allowed to sell me a system here in
Australia because apparently we use a different set of frequencies than USA.

In spite of not being able to sell me a system, Greg still freely gave of
his time to help me through my purchase here in Oz.  He always replied
immediately to my endless emails and his technical advice was first-class.
Thanks for the great service Greg, I'll be back!

Cheers, Mike