Re: [Harp-L] Re: Hohner Hoodoo Box 5W amp and Madcat shaker mic or Ultimate mics

Thanks Mike that was really helpful. One thing of course really got me
thinking. As i keep going along learning I keep seeing the 59' Bassman
featuring repeatedly and the Fender Mustang offers that as a preset.
Tell me would that work as well to get me started?