[Harp-L] Re: Low and High Pass Filter to fight feeback?

In general, I have little experience with the filters.  I don't really
have access to them at this point.  In reading about mixing vocals and
bass, though, they get brought up.  I thought maybe if harmonica noise
went form x to y frequencies  and feedback occurred lower or higher
than that, it would work.  I think of the low end feedback that can
happen and thought maybe it came from a lower range than harp hits
anyways.  I readily admit to knowing very little about this.

Thanks for the info!