[Harp-L] A timely congrats and a tardy thanks

First, congratulations to Robert Bonfiglio for getting a strikingly timely check-up, and thus a probably life-saving surgery!  Wow.   That's an object lesson for us all!    Get regular checkups, and consider the notion of universal health car for all, and what happens if even one of our society ain't got it...

Second, thanks for the Oh Susanna tab I got from several of you!  Indeed, this is the first song I ever got tab for (in 1970? isn't it in every hohner harp package I've ever gotten, and never bothered with?) and now it's the first song I learned by reading those silly numbers.  I'm just an old second position blues sucker, alas.... thanks fer your help as always, Harp-L is GREAT!   I'd have written sooner but am on the road and in the sticks.

Dave "Hegelian dialectics builds strong minds" Fertig