Re: [Harp-L] Rack

There has been a lot of testimonials here for Chris Reynold's Ergonomic Neck Rack (I think originally designed by Vern or was that just the Hands Free Chromatic component for ENR?) and I think it's hard to beat in terms of comfort, durability, functionality. Really it's a pretty amazing solution to the problem (no affiliation other than I have one and think it's pretty damn good).

Bill Hines