Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 13:13:55 -0500
From: "Richard Williger" <rlwilliger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Rack
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Whenever I use a rack, I fight with the thing.  It seems like it keeps
moving away from me, especially when I try to "dig in" and bend or overblow.
I tighten the thing as much as I can, but it either slips, or the harp slips
back into the rack.

I saw  device called a "harp lock" while looking around.  It seems like a
good concept - has anybody tried one, and what do you think?  Or, if someone
has found a way to address those problems with the rack, I'd love to hear
about that, as well.

Thanks.