[Harp-L] Great Harp Key Reference Guide

Hello,

Although I know this has been posted on the list, it's been a couple of years according to quick search of the Harp-l archives. I think it may be useful to others as a practice reference, or to make a little cheat list to take to jams.

David Barrett's wonderful Masterclass website has an outstanding reference guide to many of the best blues and related genre albums by artist - over 515 albums so far, according to the site.

http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/artist_listing.htm

For each song, whether there is a harp in the song or not, the key is noted along with the harp position. I know that many of favorites were on the pages above.

Hope this helps someone out there who may not have stumbled upon it in the past.

Regards,

Johncn