Re: [Harp-L] tuning chromatic blow reeds

Thanks for the advice, George. Do you have a way to 'block" up the valve as
well? I would really
like to be able to do this without trying the patience of my family.

Also, I have done tunings using a sanding wand but this will be my first
tuning using the Hohner
scraping tool. Do you have any advice on where to scrape and how much to
scrape? I know that
I should be scraping near the rivet to lower the pitch but that's about it.
I want to avoid tuning followed
by regaping followed by retuning etc as much as possible.