[Harp-L] Blues at SPAH

Hi

Although I have never been to SPAH in the past I intend to be there this
year. I would like to do a lot of playing at SPAH - jazz, bluegrass, blues.
I have been working on jazz and bluegrass mostly but its my guess that
there is a lot of blues jams happen at SPAH - formal and informal. Which
brings me to my question and reason for this post: What can you tell me
about the most frequently played types of blues at SPAH? For example: Is at
mostly I-IV-V 12 bar blues? Is it mostly 12/8 shuffle? Is it mostly in the
key of Bb? Stuff like that.

Any help appreciated.