Re: [Harp-L] Crystal Microphone Element

Todd.....I have never heard of anyone using these....If they were,  all the
D104's for sale,  would be going high. (and they are not)  I am a Ham and
have several of these mics in my collection.  They were prized because they
had great range for spoken word - a lot like the old Shure's and Turners of
the day that had great "harp" crystals in them.  I don't think they work
well for harps....but I'd like to hear from someone as to why ?.  Goin to
HCH ?

Paul